For Gemtrack to grow within the right target audience we are working on building an online community using Facebook & Instagram and our website. As a Content Creation & PR intern at Gemtrack you will be creating content, keeping in contact with travel spots, writing the newsletter, collecting travel tips and adding blog posts.
Education level: University or HBO
Duration: 3 months or longer
Time: between 16-24 hours/week
Compensation: 200,- per month
What will you be doing?
- Creating posts for our Facebook page. These consist of updates from the Gemtrack team, bi-weekly ‘Meet the People Behind the Travel Gems’ posts and introductions of our team members.
- Creating daily Instagram posts highlighting travel spots in Bali, Vietnam, Goa and Sri Lanka by choosing the perfect photos and writing a catchy text.
- Writing our weekly newsletter in which we update our followers on the latest steps we have taken regarding the growth of Gemtrack.
- Keeping the Gemlist on our website up to date by collecting tips and adding posts about unique travel spots.
- Working on creating a selection of travel tips for Bali & Vietnam.
- Working on creating a housestyle and tone of voice that will be used for our social media content and blog posts
Who are you?
- A motivated student with a sense of responsibility and an eye for pretty pictures 😉
- You have affinity with travel
- You are able to communicate and write well in English
- You are comfortable working in an early-stage startup
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work on building a community around Gemtrack by updating our social media pages, website and newsletter
- The chance to expand your writing and content creation skills
- The responsibility of working on GEMTRACK’s ‘housestyle’
- A flexible working schedule
- A monthly compensation of 200,- euro
Then please send us your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you think you fit with our team! We will contact you.